Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:05:19 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: Doom4duke@aol.com
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: October 26, 2000 2:12:22 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Painting the light fantastic :)

In a message dated 10/26/00 7:01:00 AM, mond1969@mediaone.net writes:

>>Also what are these Gundam markers that I have been seeing? >Are
>>they any good?
>>
>>Thanks in advance
>>
>>Ray
>>

> If you are lazy, use Gundam markers. Gundam markers work >pretty well.
They
>are Gunze Sangyo paint inside of a paint marker.
>Michael

Gundam Markers (and Eva Markers,etc.) are best for small parts and panel
lines. I usually use them for the eyes and the beam weapons of SD Gundam.
For this, I usually have a base coat of white then put a metallic color
(usually green or red) on top of it almost immediately so that it results in
a color very close to the actuall color but with some metallic specs.