garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:57:08 -0700 (PDT)

*snort*

what a question.

*whacks richie*

i'm there. i'm one of those shameless flying voters
on gundamshop who votes twice or thrice daily, just
because i want to see the kits that deserve to win be
on top. by "kits that deserve to win", i mean kits
that have been given serious modelling effort (like
that orc-gasmic ex-s leading the ratings right now, or
peter's rx 93, or cody kwok's gp02 last month).

i HATE that it sometimes becomes a popularity contest
where unpainted, unmodelled wing kits that are plainly
snapped together lead the ratings just coz they're
wing kits.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/