Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:45:21 -0700

> Speaking of Crossbone Gundam, where might there be copies

If there's a Japanese bookstore near you, you can try to have them
special order the set for you. There are 6 volumes. -Z- posted
detailed info you'd need to special order them, but I don't know
if they're still in the GML archives.

>and are they translated? Btw, did Bandai make model kits for Crossbone,
>cause I've never seen one.
>
>Abet

There is only 1 or a few JAF-CON exclusive resin kit(s).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0