Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:23:53 -0700

>Sorry to post back-to-back topics about F91, but something has been bugging
>me. Originally, F91 was supposed to be a TV series...so what motivated
>Tomino to condense it and turn it into a movie instead?

I think the F91 film was supposed to be a "pilot" for the Crossbone Gundam
TV series Tomino was planning, but due to the film's relative poor
performance (compared to the 0083 OVA, which became more popular than F91,
which came out in the same year) it got canned and became a manga series
instead.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0