BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:19:58 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/2000 3:11:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
juanalberto.m@lycos.com writes:

> Speaking of Crossbone Gundam, where might there be copies and are they
> translated? Btw, did Bandai make model kits for Crossbone, cause I've never
> seen one.

I've seen a fixed pose resin kit of the Crossbone Gundam, but nothing else.
There's a site called Wing Zero Net that has scanned and translated the first
issue of it. The URL is:
http://www.wingzero.net/

As far as I know, there's no Official release of it. I sure hope Viz or
someone goes on a Gundam manga translating/releasing spree! :)

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"