Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:51:14 -0400

You know, some guy is actually hosting practically all of the 08th MS team
on Napster as we write...great stuff, I especially like the Gouf battle
theme :)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 1:41 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] MS 08th Team Soundtrack

In a message dated 10/27/2000 12:49:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

> I am!

  So am I, but aren't MP3's just as illlegal as fansubs and fansubs are
taboo
here...

  I'll probably get flamed for that, but couldn't resist at least asking,
sorry. I am not aganist either, but MP3's could get the list in just as much
trouble as the taboo word can, espcailly with all the Napster stuff going
on.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"