Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:40:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 26 Oct 00 23:59:14 -0400, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> also, the the Wing Gundam Zero sorta has those same rockets on his back
> as Master Gundam, and Epyon has Master's head (as I remember)

actually, Wing, G, and X have similar designs. Wing and Shining and X
Gundam, Dragon and Altron, Master and Wing Zero, Versago I think and Epyon,
Leopard and Heavy Arms, the list goes on, take your pick. the most original
is the Tallgeese which in my list is the number one suit in all the
alternate universe, and it'll rank in my top 10 in my overall list.