Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:01:41 -0700

Didn't get the entire funding for F91 TV series, and had to consolidate what
was available? I would like to see the original plan of F91/Victory season
1 & 2, similiar to Zeta/ZZ. And since I like Victory (probably the third
favorite TV series, with Zeta and G being the other), there probably won't
be a let down like ZZ.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]