Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:59:16 -0700

I think the maximun number of Victory Gundam Core that was ever shown on
screen was 3 or 4. Sure the top and boot are quite easily mass produced,
but the core is costliest part.

Victory Gundam Hexa is a different story. Those are mass produced.

And V2 Gundam was specificially designed for the top ace of League Militair,
though the designer had no idea that she was making it for her son.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]