Cantusehtm@aol.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:22:51 EDT

I've gotten all the limbs completed,and man,this baby is sweet. Not
surprisingly, the interior of the arms and legs is identical to the
RX-79(G)'s. The outer armor of the legs is really neat though. Unlike the
ground gundam's single piece leg armor,the pieces of the EZ are 3 linked
pieces for the front,and in the back,the achilles heel armor is a seperate
part from the calf armor. This solves any posibility issues with the
legs....More to come....

Btw.....I havent been keeping up with the GML lately,has someone already done
a review? o_O?