Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:54:42 CDT

I used the same stuff and it looks great. What you might want to do is water
the citadel paints down a little so they are more "juicy" this should reduce
streaks, but you will have to do a couple of coats for best results. You can
get citadel colors at www.gamesworkshop.com from the online store. or maybe
its www.games-workshop.com i don't know, try them both. ^_^

-Charlie