Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:09:01 EDT

I normally sand the plastic using 1000-2000 grid sandpaper before I paint
them. That way the paint stick to the plastic better, Then one
semi-flat/gross coat and one flat clear top coat will be sufficient. Don't
forget to apply wash and decals before you apply the top coat.

almost any paint is great for airbrush.