Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:48:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:31:07 -0500, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> I leave ugly streaks and it doesn't look one bit smooth. I know its damn
> near impossible to get an airbrush like finish but I just want to do it
as
> well as possible.

I was able to get a good finish from brushpainting when using Citadel Color,
the paint they use for Warhammer 40K. dunno if it's available in the US,
but when the paint is semi-dry, I lightly brush it with water so the finish
would even out.

with Tamiya paints, I have a hard time coz they dry out so easily. maybe I
need to add more thinner or something. I haven't used much Mr. Color since
the supply isn't that good in the Philippines.