BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:35:44 EDT

In a message dated 10/26/2000 8:51:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
juanalberto.m@lycos.com writes:

> Gundam Side Story for the DC? I'm not sure, but is this game similar to Blue
> Destiny forthe Saturn?

  I think it's a sequal to those games. It's avaiable in the U.S., in
English. I thought the game had great gameplay. It's very short, but is fun
to play. I've finished it. I don't mean to sound like I am plugging, but I
will trade it for another Gundam item, if anyone wants it. If anyone's
interested, please email me privately. Sorry for the plug.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"