Cantusehtm@aol.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:43:28 EDT

Well,I just got my EZ8, the main color is the same dull white of the RX-79(G)
which is good. The rocket launcher(or bazooka if you perfer) is actually
collapsable and can fit into the new backpack block. For those of you
unfamiliar to the ground gundam,the backpack inside had a greyish block where
you could fit pieces of the cannon when it was collapsed into a secure place
so it wouldn't shake around. In the EZ8,they have a new piece made for the
bazooka/cannon.

More to come when I finish it o_O...