Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:42:24 -0500

Scott Alexander Frantz wrote:

> Why would Kou be called a Pansy??? Hick kick Gatos ass many times. He may
> be over sensitive but so was Amuro and Camille. For an Earthonoid he is a
> exceptional Gundam Pilot.
>
> On That. Who here thinks that Anavel Gato may be a Newtype???

speaking of which, did anyone else notice that (at least in the dub) the
Zeon agent Blow angle serving with the Anehiem tech crew had the same
sound effect go off when he was about to be fired upon by Zakus as we
hear in the 0079 movies whenever Char or Amuro is manefesting thier
newtype abilities?
-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse