Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:56:32 -0700

> BTW, have you gotten the HGUC Bawoo yet?

Nope, not yet. I have 2 of the original kits waiting to be built, which
I'll probably never do. Though I love the Bawoo (the best!!!), I prefer to
build 1/100 kits. Since the HGUC model will be easy to get for a long time,
I'm saving money for the 1/100 B-Club kit. Of course, once I buy that,
they'll release a MG for everyone else to enjoy. ;) And I have stacks of
models waiting to be built....I'll probably end up breaking down and buying
it anyway, though. It's such a beautiful thing. BTW, is the marking on
the skirt armor a sticker, or rub on transfer? I hate stickers...did you or
anyone else post a review yet?

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org