Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:48:55 -0700

Hmmm, I've never had much luck with a regular camera either. You have to
make sure there is plenty of (non yellow) light, and you have the exposure
set right and such. I took those pictures with a nice digital camera, and
didn't have to do anything, they just came out looking good. I think there
was a post to the anime models news group a while back about photographing
models, you might be able to find it on deja.com.

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Wilson" <mmwilson2@earthlink.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] gundamshop.com gallery--photo tips anyone?

> I've been trying to get some decent shots of my modls with a Pentax 105
camera, and just am not having any luck. Any of you guys have tips for
decent photo taking? Its an auto camera, but I do have control over the
flash an the ability to time the shutter, as well as macro photos. My main
problem is I can't get some of the more subtle colors to come out (usually
too dark). My other problem is I can't get the shiny gold parts to
photograph without the color washing out.