Scott Alexander Frantz (hikrill@earthlink.net)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:24:39 -0400

Must correct myself it is not alt.binaries.anime anime it is
alt.anime.gundam :

To sell more Gundam toys and kits. And a word to the wise on this mailing
list. Never post negative ideas about GW at alt.anime.gundam it has been
takes over by GW fans and you WILL be flamed. I speak from experience.
Scott Alexander Frantz
hikrill@earthlink.net
Hikrill@nettaxi.com
"SIEG ZEON"

Scott Alexander Frantz
hikrill@earthlink.net
Hikrill@nettaxi.com
"SIEG ZEON"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf Of
Scott Alexander Frantz
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 2:15 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] Erm, my opinions

In my opinion GW is a very weak series. I hate to say it I think that Bandai
main reason for doing it was to increase sales. Doing so by creating
Flashier and more outlandishly designed MS. If you look at the story it has
one plot that runs through the series that is almost too close to the
original.

I speak of the Zech and Relena situation. It is almost exactly identical to
the Casavla and Artesia plot.

EW which I gat a few months ago is pitiful. The anime is good but why the
hell make it???

To sell more Gundam toys and kits. And a word to the wise on this mailing
list. Never post negative ideas about GW at alt.binaries.anime it has been