Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:15:53 -0400

It's not really that shallow :(
 Myself, I consider myself a fan of all Gundam, and that includes the
much-maligned alternate universes. Although I prefer UC over all.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Fuller, Bill
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 2:12 PM
To: 'gundam@aeug.org'
Subject: RE: [gundam] Erm, my opinions

Or better yet, you could say that it's mindless, senseless fun.
It's about as serious as any Brockenheimer(?) film.
You don't go watch them to learn anything or to have a life lesson (well,
you shouldn't), you go to watch stuff blow up.
And that's what Wing is.
Well, that's my little opinion.
I watch it for fun.