Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 02:16:36 +0800

I think there were more than 2. 2 of which were shot down in mid-air and one was
"sniped" by Kampfer's rocket (it was standing near a bridge).
That's just from the top of my head...... I don't like GMs getting butt kicked,
so I try to forget scenes like these :-)

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les yeux."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry