Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:59:05 +0800

I think the GSs' 70+ tons came from the extra fuel. These GSs are meant to
replace the older GMs, not the SPs. They must have designed the GSs so that
they can last longer in combat while the SPs have a more special role. I am
sure they don't go into combat fully fuelled everytime (say the defensive battle
in 0080).

The Ds are the predecessor to the Rs (same backpacks). The Qs might not be
produced in such a large number while the Rs are.

How come the Nemos' main thruster have a lower value than the SPs when they have
exactly the same backpack?

Just my opinions,

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les yeux."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry