Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 01:48:31 +0800

At 13:44 10/26/2000 -0400, neogohan wrote:
>Ok, I'm new to the list, and I was a big Gundam Wing fan for a while. But
>now, I need to know. Is it just me, or does Gundam Wing actually kinda
>suck?

        *Utters long-suffering sigh*

        We just got over this a few ahem.. days? ago. Can we NOT go down
this road again?

        There are pro-Wing and pro-UC camps here, and this topic is a bit
sensitive. Just let the thing slide -- you aren't going to convince either
side of the validity of the your arguments anyway.

        The people here have their own opinion too, so can we just agree to
disagree on this?