Fuller, Bill (bill.fuller@eds.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:41:53 -0400

Well, when you remove all the useless stuff like grade 4 math and English,
then you have more space for the fun facts.
But really, I guess it's like anything else, if you're constantly bombarded
with stuff, you'll remember, and it's much easier if it's a topic that you
like, such as Gundam.
And the plethora of online sources helps ^_^

-----Original Message-----
From: Chungus [mailto:dchunghk@netvigator.com]
Sent: Thursday, 26 October, 2000 12:37
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] (semi-OT) Gundam Facts

Just out of interest, is it me lacking in general knowledge or do you
people have more brain cells? I was just reading the post about
Murasame...... how on earth do you people remember obscure facts like
that? Is there an electronic encyclopaedia near-by?

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les
yeux."