Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:34:02 -0400

Anybody have any thoughts on mine? I realize they're blurry as hell and my
paint scheme kind of sucks....

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Richie Ramos
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 10:51 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] gundamshop.com gallery

At 10:46 AM 10/26/00 +0800, you wrote:
>At 10:31 AM 10/26/00 +0800, you wrote:
>>I'm beginning to notice that quite a few of us are there, like Peter,
>>James, Chris and I. So, anyone else from the list in thar? and my
>>apologies if I didn't see...
>
>I'm there too... but my Geara Doga pales in comparison to all your works.

My apologies to you! I didn't see. and please, don't say that. everybody
has their own thing. I mean, my stuff sucks donkeys because I have no time
to putty, just doing a good job with the panel lines.

not to mention getting high on Pylox Paint fumes -- which I've discovered
is non-CFC, much to my environmentalist joy.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479