Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:49:19 +0800

At 07:42 PM 10/25/00 -0700, you wrote:
>> Peter, your Nu is simply sizzlingly bee-yoo-ti-ful.
>Thanks. :) 'Tis my best work yet. I can barely stand the message boards
>there, but I can't resist a chance to win gundam stuff. ;) I'll probably
>eventually build a site to display my models, but I've grown so tired of
>web-design, maybe it'll just be pictures and thumbnails.
>Peter Savin
>bawoo@shiporama.org

Yeah, we ML'ers should have a place to put our model pics. Anyways, still
working on tyhat for the Filipino ML'ers, under the Mechapinoy ML banner,
but once it's proven that it can be done, I won't hesitate to offer the
space to you guys.

BTW, have you gotten the HGUC Bawoo yet?

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479