BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:21:46 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2000 10:48:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zhaopan@hotmail.com writes:

<< MO, the MG
 GP01 is for those veterant modelers who use glue and know how to modify kits
 to make them durable and look good at the same time. On the other hand, the
 HGUC GP01 looks good and is easy to build. The proportion on the MG is a bit
 more slender than the HGUC version. One more thing, if you are going to get
 the MG, you will definitely have to paint it. >>

   I glue all my Gundam kits together, as just snapping them together does
not work to good(loose bits everywhere without glue) and it seems to make
them stronger. I glue all the non moving parts. I don't cut the pegs off,
just put glue in the pegs holes and them snap the pieces together. I also use
glue to glue the sides of the pieces together if needed.

  For some reason the non toxic Testors model cement, in the blue tube with
the orange smell, works better then the glue in the orange tube. The orange
smell is better then the icky smell of the other glue as well.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"