Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:48:01 EDT

I have both the MG and HGUC GP01. I have to say that they are both very
nice, as they are targeting two different types of modelers. IMO, the MG
GP01 is for those veterant modelers who use glue and know how to modify kits
to make them durable and look good at the same time. On the other hand, the
HGUC GP01 looks good and is easy to build. The proportion on the MG is a bit
more slender than the HGUC version. One more thing, if you are going to get
the MG, you will definitely have to paint it.

As for the Bawoo, I got to get one soon!