Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 02:11:27 GMT

Amanda, the reason that I made such a big deal of it was because of the
sheer size of the Email. As I said in my last post on this thread, not
everyone has a high speed connection...

----Original Message Follows----

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:04:16 -0400, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> > I disagree. Some people need this information. If you do not agree do
not
> > read it.
>
> I believe his point was that it's been posted, it's in the archives, no
> point in tying up *everyone's* inboxes with huge Zeta synopses again
when
> you can go find it online in the archives.

for my two cents worth, I think its okay that we receive this over the
e-mail. it lessens surfing time for people like me who don't surf much
especially that right now I don't have a chance to surf anywhere else except
the office, where they have strict rules and regulations regarding surfing.

anyway, I don't know why a lot of people are making a big deal of this,
there are a lot of other less informative or irrelevant e-mail in the
mailing list that most people don't give attention to.