BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:37:28 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2000 9:40:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< Also, everybody keeps talking about 08th MS team being on DVD, but what
 about a VHS release for the less fortunate(I have a DVD player, but I'm just
 wandering). >>

  Tough luck, we're DVD only, seems to be a motto for anime companies now :)

  I wondered the same thing as well. Although, the more stuff that is DVD
only, the higher the chance of $80 DVD Player will be. At least for anime, as
a lot here probably already know, DVD gives more for a price at or lower
then, subbed tapes do. DVD Players aren't too costly anymore, if it's not a
high end player, that is.