Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 01:29:32 GMT

Guys, I for one don't like getting a message this size. If I were recieving
the ML through my POPmail account rather than via Hotmail, this message
would have taken me almost 5 minutes to download at my less than blazing
24000 bps average. If you want to post this sort of stuff, please post a
URL rather than spam the list with it... And please remember than not
everyone has access to a 56000 BPS or Cable/DSL/ISDN/T1 connection.