Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:15:42 -0700

>What is the difeerence between Mook and Book? I've been wondering...

Mook is coined by combining "magazine" and "book", so a mook usually
means a thicker and less ad-filled magazine. It is usually printed on
higher quality paper and has a lot of colored pages. You can think of
mooks as a more accessible type of artbook that's not just a collection
of artworks.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0