Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:00:47 -0700

Eddie writes,

>I've always thought of it as some sort of transport for Gundam that can
>provide support fire after it drops off the MS in the combat zone.

  I thought so too, but the way they talk about the G-Armor in the series
really positions it as an upgrade to the Gundam, extending its already
pretty whacked portfolio of combination and extension options. It's not
just a shuttle - they have the Gunperry for that - but also a bundle of
weapons, propulsion systems, and protective hardware for the Gundam's use...

>Wonder if a MG Billbine is in the works...

  I wouldn't be shocked - the HG-AB and ABiA!! product lines seem to be
doing quite well. What I'd really like now, I think, would be an HG-Super
Robot line. A slight design tune-up (a la Shin Getter's revamped Getter
One), full color molding, and super-flexible joints... yay!

-- Mark