Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:14:16 +1000

At 08:30 AM 10/25/00 -0700, you wrote:
> [...]
MSN-00100
>Hyaku Shiki. Later, they establish the "Gundam Team": ZZ, Z, and Mark II.
>
>Gundam team action reached its ultimate conclusion with Mobile Fighter G
Gundam,
>where every MS was a Gundam and the show centered on a five-man Gundam Team.
>This carried over into Gundam Wing and, paring back to a three-man team,
Gundam
>X.
>
>The three-man Gundam Team, originated in Gundam ZZ, returned in the UC
universe
>in 08th MS Team.

Where does V-Gundam fit in? I've only seen up to about ep.20, and not
translated, but didn't they mass produce the V Gundam in that?
Andrew Dynon

Things We Learn From Anime: A PO'd Tennyo on a murderous
search for vengeance is more attractive than an irritable
Japanese high school girl.
(Ayashi no Ceres episode 4)

"We Suzaku Seishi aren't smart enough to give up!"
- Tasuki, Fushigi Yuugi