core@gundam.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:47:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, I have a small number of items for sale. Preference is given to
Toronto buyers, since I don't want the hassle of taking cheque/MO/credit
card, packing and shipping (and I had about enough of eBay).

MG Gundam (RX-78-2) 20th Annivesary Edition (chrome v1.0): C$45
MG Gundam GP01-Fb: C$50
SD G-Generation Zero, 24 models (no duplicates) C$7.2 or C$9
SD BB Senshi #193 Gundam GP01/GP01-Fb: C$9
Super Modelling Manual vol.1 (Chinese) C$45
Gundam Modelling Manual (Chinese) C$27

Prices are neogociable, esp. on multiple kits/books. Within a week, a
wholesaler is going to come to my house to pick up all these items. So
this is a "time-limited offer" (yes, I know those words are hated, but
this is no BS).

For a list of all items (including all the SD models), please see

http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/want/#have

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical