Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:22:28 -0400

Apparentally, one of the www.Gundamshop.com administrators is in contact
with some people at Bandai and giving people a chance to vote on the next
Master Grade.
 I'm not too sure about the legitamacy of this, or whether the votes will
have a real effect on Bandai's choice, but it does make a certain amount of
sense, Bandai turning to Americans to see what THEY want, since then they
have both domestic and foreign sales...it's this kind of thinking, I think,
that gave rise to the development of the PG Wing Zero Custom.
 Most of the votes are pro-UC though, with Kampfer currently topping the
list.
Here's the link to Gshop's poll...
  http://www.gundamshop.com/dcforum/DCForumID2/650.html

Here's the current tally: