Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 03:24:06 +0800

The Manga is called The Revival of Zion by Kazuhisa Kondoh (spelt?).
MSN-04B Sazabi
It is not mass-produced like Gera-Dogas but 4-5 of them were used to lead MS
teams on earth before they retreated to Char in space.

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les yeux."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry