Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:21:40 CDT

>Oh yeah Burke, if you feel like it, you can take any of my Monty Python
>Gundam parodies, and put 'em up.

I'll do that, thanks! A lot of the good stuff gets posted here on the GML
anyway... the main reasons I've stopped taking emailed humor contributions
is because (a) most of the ones I receive suck and (b) it severely cuts into
time I could be spending staying caught up reading GML posts and doing other
fun things. But thanks!

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com