Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 00:47:06 +0800

I doubt it will matter much in space anyway. Unlike Hi-nu, these funnels
are also abandoned in battle. The one you saw was the prototype which has
2 on one side and 4 on the other which doesn't balance quite well in the
first place! I think it was blew to pieces on earth by a Sazabi
(mass-produced) due to over-heating. This was the reason why Amuro's Nu
Gundam was delayed for action against the first asteroid (5th luna??).

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les
yeux."