-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:46:00 -0700

Not quite. It's in a category that Burke called "Model Kit Instructions
Variations" on his Mecha Domain Website. There are three such Geara Doga
variations from the CCA model line:

AMS-119S GEARA DOGA CUSTOM
Unit type: general purpose mass-production mobile suit
Armor: titanium alloy / ceramic composite
Armament: beam machinegun ? 1, beam sword / axe ? 1, electric wire ? 1,
grenade launcher ? 4, sturm faust ? 4, shield
Optional armament: beam assault rifle ? 1, beam rifle ? 1

AMS-120X GEARA DOGA PSYCOMMU SYSTEM TEST TYPE
Unit type: psycommu test purpose prototype mobile suit
Armor: titanium alloy / ceramic composite
Armament: beam shotrifle w/grenade launcher ? 1, funnel ? 6, grenade
launcher ? 2, beam saber ? 2, scattering mega particle beam gun ? 1

NZ-222 PSYCO DOGA
Unit type: Newtype custom prototype mobile armor
Armament: funnel ? 6, wired psycommu mega arm (beam gun) ? 2, booster unit
? 2, I-field barrier generator

If you're not sure about the model number, browse the Mecha Domain until you
match the color scheme and you should have a positive ID!

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/

In addition, there's a Model Kit Instruction Variation for the Alpha Aziel:

NZ-444 BETA AZIEL
Unit type: Newtype custom prototype mobile armor
Armament: scattering mega particle gun ? 1, Vulcan gun ? 2, 2-barrel Vulcan
gun ? 2, wired psycommu 5-barrel mega arm (beam gun) ? 2, twin mega
particle gun ? 2, manipulator mega beam gun ? 2, funnel ? 11, booster unit
(twin mega particle gun ? 1) ? 2, I-field barrier generator

-Z-