Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:32:32 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richie Ramos" <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 1:24 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Damn you Richie!

> Uhm, you mean the Newtype reviews, right? Thanks! Just wait for the
Bawoo
> review, and another one that I hope passes muster with Core and
Nightingale.

Nah, you don't have to hope. =) All of your triple reviews (hell, all of
your reviews period) have been very informative. It's just that you're going
to end up costing me a lot of money because usually when I see one of your
reviews I have this terrible compulsion to go out and buy the subject. =)

- dom