Dom Tetreault (keiichido@hotmail.com)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:21:08 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 2:15 AM
Subject: RE: [gundam] Damn you Richie!

> One hovers for a little after the Zanzibar blows up, before being sniped
by
> a GM sniper. I actually thought that part was pretty sad, seeing the lone
> Gouf getting picked off by the Feds....

You'd think he would have enough sense to hide at least. =) They don't do
anything else?

Newtype Asylum says:
GFT's atmospheric flying ability means that it can perform aviation tricks
like the space-combat MS, such as 'floating' back to the bridge of a flying
Zanzibar class mobile crusier.

I guess it's restricted to non-combat 'tricks', then, eh? =) I think I'm
getting a good idea of how it 'flies'.

- dom