MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:49:36 EDT

This is an off topic thread (Ducks for cover) but I needed to ask a few
questions about the ending of Princess Mononoke.

Spoiler SPACE

1. What was the point? I mean IronTown was part of the cause of the
problems between the humans and the Forest creatures. Why were they going to
rebuild it? Why was Ashitaka helping them?

2. Was the Forest God actually dead? I mean the way I saw it he had to
revert to Animal form during the day so all he had to do was switch back.

3. Was Ashitaka's curse completely gone? He still had some marks on his
palm.

Jason