BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:24:41 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2000 3:55:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
juanalberto.m@lycos.com writes:

<< Did the Gundam series (UC Movies, 0080 and 0083) released by Anime Village
do well in terms of sales the States?>>

  Good question. Well, I've heard 0080 and 0083 will be released on DVD in
the U.S., so sales must be decent, since these are already on VHS.

<< Just thought that if they did, then maybe we can expect more UC subtitled
in the future. >>

  Oh, there'll be pleenty of UC stuff released in the U.S. There's going to
be DVD's of the first Gundam series and 08th MS Team released here soon, no
set date on 08th MS Team, but I think First Gundam is due sometime this
Spring. Someone please correct this info if it's wrong. Since must new anime
releases feature both the dubbed and subbed versions, I assume Gundam will be
the same way.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"