Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:38:58 +0800

>* Last but not least, I'm sick of those damn conductive cable segments.
>The fifty segments for the heat rod were the last straw. From now on, the
>only Zakus I'm building are Old Types. :-)

LOL! I knew that was going to be a rant. the mere thought of stringing
all those rings got me into an apoplectic frenzy.

>-- Mark, going back to playing with the awesome HG-UC Bawoo...

Ah, so you got it too eh? isn't it Bee-yoo-ti-fool?

Watch out i Newtype asylum for it, I have an old versus new Bawoo...

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479