Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:24:20 +0800

> Thanks to you, my love for the Gouf designs is quickly approaching the
>level of my GM-worship. =) (Damn, I can't wait for my Flight Type to get
>here. That's one mean-looking toaster.)

Uhm, you mean the Newtype reviews, right? Thanks! Just wait for the Bawoo
review, and another one that I hope passes muster with Core and Nightingale.

 Just out of curiosity, since
>I've never had the pleasure of watching 08th: How do the FTs fly? I mean,
>do they just kind of hover along, or are they like Doms are in space,
>swooping all over the place?
>- dom 'Please don't hurt me, Techno-Bill!'
>(dilbert)

Actually, I haven't seen the series myself yet, but from their positions in
the line art, they seem to basically be a mix of the two styles.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479