Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:20:51 +0800

> I have a quick question about the Master Grade Zeta Gundam, since I don't
>have it yet (yet being the operative word). I was recently told that it
>contains fins for attaching to the shield to form some of the ZetaPlus
>variants from Gundam Sentinel. Is this true? And if true, does it come
>with the Heads & Hips for the ZetaPlus variants as well? The reason I am
>interested is that I am rapidly becoming a rabid, and not to mention broke
>Gundam Sentinel freak, and want to know how many kits I am gonna have to
>dump money into to get a full series of ZetaPlus's.
>Thanks
>Jim G

Jim, the microfins and other fine details for the Zeta MG are basically
upgrade detail. I do not know if they can qualify for the Zetaplus
variants. The MG has no alternate parts, except maybe for the hands and
the headspikes. However, the basic design does fit Sentinel (it being
Katoki), and the bif problem I think would be the wigs, whic are in
standard animation form, rather than the Shiki-type wings that are normally
seen with the Zetaplus designs.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486