BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:31:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2000 7:20:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scorpio@best.com writes:

<< * Last but not least, I'm sick of those damn conductive cable segments.
 The fifty segments for the heat rod were the last straw. From now on, the
 only Zakus I'm building are Old Types. :-) >>

   I know excatly what you mean. The heat rod sounds time consuming to
build. I HATED building my MG Char's Zaku II conductive cable segments.

  I wish they would use single piece cables like on the 08th MS Team Gouf and
Zaku II. I used a small black Pigma Micron pen to fill in the spaces between
each segment.

Aaron
"Believing a sign of Zeta"