MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:54:49 EDT

In a message dated Tue, 24 Oct 2000 2:12:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, James
Gority <jagority@csrlink.net> writes:

<< Hi All,

    I have a quick question about the Master Grade Zeta Gundam, since I don't
have it yet (yet being the operative word). I was recently told that it
contains fins for attaching to the shield to form some of the ZetaPlus
variants from Gundam Sentinel. Is this true? And if true, does it come
with the Heads & Hips for the ZetaPlus variants as well? The reason I am
interested is that I am rapidly becoming a rabid, and not to mention broke
Gundam Sentinel freak, and want to know how many kits I am gonna have to
dump money into to get a full series of ZetaPlus's.

Those are FAKE RUMORS. The MG Zeta only comes with everything it takes to
make a MG Zeta. To Top it off, it is a rather flimsy kit. If you are a Zeta
fan, get the Perfect Grade Zeta instead. IN fact I have the MG Zeta GUndam
Weapons Book were they do various conversions of the MG Zeta, and they didn't
even have a Zeta Plus, though they actually converted a Zeta into a
Hyakushiki!!

Jason