James Gority (jagority@csrlink.net)
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:09:31 -0400

Hi All,

        I have a quick question about the Master Grade Zeta Gundam, since I don't
have it yet (yet being the operative word). I was recently told that it
contains fins for attaching to the shield to form some of the ZetaPlus
variants from Gundam Sentinel. Is this true? And if true, does it come
with the Heads & Hips for the ZetaPlus variants as well? The reason I am
interested is that I am rapidly becoming a rabid, and not to mention broke
Gundam Sentinel freak, and want to know how many kits I am gonna have to
dump money into to get a full series of ZetaPlus's.

Thanks

Jim G